Saturday, February 6, 2010

Tiger Temple-Nice Kitty



Journeyed North specifically to shoot the Monks and Tiger at "Tiger Temple" in Kanchaburi, Thailand.

Paid dearly to be in a group of only 12 tourists. In the am, we washed, fed, petted and played with the tigers. I was admittedly a bit reluctant, just some good photos would make me a happy camper. In the afternoon, after the tigers were a bit knocked out and sleepy like all good kitty cats we had our individual photos taken with a tiger. I was happy to just sort of me in the vicinity. No, the handlers insisted that I sit closer, and closer & closer still. When I was close enough they threw the tiger’s head in my lap, and using my camera, the handler snapped off a few pics.  Yikes, it was one of the biggers tigers too!

Nice Kitty




The handler even suggested that I come back for a 2nd turn. I think he really dug using my camera. I passed, once was enough more me. No reason to push my luck.


More to come soon,


Carpe Diem,

Lorrie
www.LorrieDallekPhotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment